The World’s Most Powerful Health Retreat
Relax & Revitalise
Sweat your way better health
The healthy process of sweating in a Physiotherm infrared Therapy cabin at a temperature of between 30 – 40°C is an excellent method to improve and even remove various ailments. Regular deep infrared therapy treatments increase the metabolic rate and detoxify the body. A strong, consistent flow of energy is the key to alleviating tension. By enhancing the blood circulation in the back, a cocktail of endorphins is released bringing your body into a state of well-being. Several studies and expert statements prove: Users of Physiotherm deep Infrared Heat Therapy are healthier, happier and have got more energy at their disposal.
How does it work?
Infrared heat is everywhere and is emitted from our own bodies ( this is what a burglar alarm senses when you walk into a room). A Physiotherm Infrared Therapy cabin simply offers that same heat back to you from cutting edge, patented, lava sand heaters, providing a safe and gentle deep he therapy session. There is no danger of burning as no ultraviolet is produced.
Research confirms infrared energy increases blood circulation in the muscles and joints:
- Certain immune system indicators are affected significantly.
- Physiotherm sessions cause a measurable drop in diastolic blood pressure.
- There is a measurable increase in body core temperature.
- Physiotherm sessions increase the secretion of pain-reducing neurotransmitters and therefore have a pain-alleviating effect.
- no negative effects on the measured parameters were noted.
- Physiotherm sessions are comparable with a moderate degree of physical training stimulus and the present findings show they can be recommended to persons with restricted motor ability ( four example, age-related conditions).
The above is a summary of the benefits noted in research carried out by the Institute for Heat and Immune therapy in Vienna, Austria. This research was a monocentric, controlled, randomized, prospective, single blinded trial and met the standards of “good clinical practice”. A full copy of the study can be viewed at www.physiotherm.com/en/health-infrared/health-the-effects/
- Call Us Today:
- 02-8005 7332
- 0468 858 091
- 3/1307 Pacific Hwy
- Turramurra, Sydney, 2074
Monday - Saturday by appointment